Nepal to celebrate visit Nepal 2020
After the stroke of 7.8 magnitude earthquake in 2015, Nepal was publicized as a devasted place by mainstream media worldwide. That significantly affected the inflow of tourist in 2015 and in later years. So, Nepal tourism board came up with this campaign of Visit Nepal 2020, in order to promote the country as a safe and still beautiful place to visit.
Nepal is fifth among the Top 10 countries to visit and number 1 in Best Valued Destination in the World. For targeting visit Nepal year 2020, the government of Nepal is doing better management of tourism amenities, maintaining Cultural Heritages and creating tourism friendly environments. Come, check it out.
Here is the list of major things/activities/places to explore in 2020. Don’t forget to include few of them in your itinerary.
- The UNESCO world heritage sites,
- Swayambhunath stupa
- Boudhanath stupa
- Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Pashupatinath temple
- Patan Durbar Square
- Bhaktapur Durbar Square
- Changunarayan temple
- Lumbini – Birthplace of Lord Buddha
- Chitwan National Park
- Sagarmatha National Park
- Sky-high mountains and hills (Trekking & mountaineering)
- The jungles (Safari tours)
- Homestays and luxury hotels
- Festivals and cultural practices (Cultural tours)
- Metal, woods and Thanka arts
- Local food
- Explore animals in their natural habitats
- The adventure sports: Rafting, paragliding, bungi jumping
- The people.
P.S: Nepal is all set to give you an experience of lifetime. Come visit us, we’ll provide you the best we can offer.